1. Check in time is 3 pm to 8 pm. If you expect to arrive after 8 pm, please utilize the information that was sent to you about our "Contactless Check-in". This enables to you check in from your phone and go directly to your room. As a normal practice, to speed up check-in, we will charge the card you provided 72 hours prior to the date of check in, if you choose to use another form of payment when you arrive we can make the necessary changes. The 72 hour cancellation time has passed at the time of charging your card that you offered us. If your card is marked as invalid/declined, the room may be released at 10 AM the day of your expected arrival. Please use a card that will be valid through your time of staying with us.
2. ROOM GUARANTEE - Valid Credit Card information and billing address must be on file to check in, this information is maintained within our reservation system as a property guarantee as it relates to the following policies.
3. CANCELLATION POLICY - 72 hour notice. IF you book with Expedia/booking.com, or their partner companies, you must coordinate the change or cancellation through them directly. Should you need to make a change or cancel your reservation, please contact us. There will be no penalty when contacting us more than 72 hours prior (3 days) to your reservation stay dates: cancellation within 72 hours of the reserved nights (3:00 PM Three Days Prior) will be cause for all nights outside of the 72 hours to be charged with no exceptions.
_____4. NO SMOKING OR COOKING - Montana State Law states: NO SMOKING within 20 FEET of a door or window". There is a designated smoking sections for your convience away from the rooms. A $250.00 minimum fine will be assessed if your room has smoking materials or smells that needs to be cleaned. (vaping products or other burnt items also apply) No cooking in room other than microwave provided, no personal cooking appliances shall be used at any time. A cleaning fee may be assessed in addition to the fine.
_____5. PET/ NON PET ROOMS - NO PETS ARE ALLOWED between Memorial Day to Labor Day. If you are staying with us outside of these dates, we have designated pet rooms, if your receipt does NOT indicate a registered pet by having a retail item with "pet" assigned to it, you have not been assigned a pet room. If you do not have this corrected and come to the property with a pet you will not be provided a room and you will not receive a refund. PLEASE ENSURE your reservation indicates a pet as an added item. If you have a non-registered animal in ANY room you will be assessed a $250.00 fee for cleaning. Any damage caused by any pet will be assessed an additional fee to pay for damages.
____Rules for pet rooms - No leaving pet alone in room- No pets on furniture or beds - No using ice buckets for water or toys.
6. DAMAGE/THEFT - Stolen items will be charged at any cost associated with its replacement. Unreasonably damaged furniture, blankets, towels and sheets will also be purchased by the guest at any cost associated with it's replacement. Removing towels, linens or pillows from the premises is not acceptable and you may be charged if soiled due to use out of the normal expected in room servicing.
7. By entering the room with your code, you have conveyed that you have agreed to all of our policies. Failure to read them or to sign have been circumvented by the action of using the code.
8. WiFi Network:Red Bear Password: Redbear2021@
Policy and Prices are subject to change without notice.